VALENTINE/BIRTHDAY PROMO: IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION BUSINESS EBOOK


Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking of a way to celebrate this valentine with you along side my birthday coming up on the 24th of February, 2015.


To celebrate my loyal readers of my blog, I have decide to give a 70% discount on two of my ebooks that I hardly.
release to people, except you are willing to really pay me big.


I have had people beg me to cut down the cost of this book but I refuse, because I feel it's only the serious minds
who can really sacrifice a lot to get the book. I have had testimonies from individuals who bought these book and I
still have testimonies coming in daily.

But here is the chance to take advantage of a one the offer today, get a whooping 70% discount. This offer lasts till on the 24th of February, 2015 by 4:00pm. After that this offer goes down forever.

Unless you want to wait for another year to come before you could get it again. And by then it may not be up to a 70% discount.

HOW TO GET THIS ONE TIME OFFER

Pay N3,000 to any of the following accounts below:



ACCOUNT NAME: ALFRED ILUKE JUNIOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0149868540


OR


 ACCOUNT NAME: ALFRED ILUKE JUNIOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0022354906

On a normal day I give this Ebooks out for N5,000 each . So this is an avenue for you to take advantage of it.  You can also pay through bank transfer.

After a successful payment, send the following in text ;

=> Your Full Name ( e.g ADAMU JOSEPH)

=> Paid For My Val Promo

=> Teller Number

=> Functional Email Address

=> Phone Number   

=> Contact Address (office, home etc.) if you want the book to be sent in hard copy; to 08061165605


All the best!!!


Happy Val....

Comments

Post a Comment

We Love Your Contribution!!! Please Use The Comment Box Below To Air Your View... Thank You For Visiting!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG