How to Download/Install 2go For Tecno Android phones

After getting my TECNO D5 Android Smartphone I wanted to install 2go Chat messenger on the phones from the Google Play App Store but all effort to downloading it proved abortive not until I later found out that TECNO phones do not support downloading 2go from Google Playstore, but other Android Smartphones support downloading the 2go chat directly from the Google Playstore.

So I had to go browsing the internet on how to install 2go on my TECNO D5 phone that was how I came across the solution in a blog that I follow and I'm subscribed to called Ogbongeblog.

The two simple steps which I saw on that website worked out well. I was able to install the 2go chat messenger on my TECNO D5.







So how do I install 2go .apk on my TECNO phone?
=> Download 2go .apk file here
=> Install and start chatting with friends

View: Price and feature of Tecno D5

I hope this works out for you too... Happy Chat!!!

Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG