Id el Kabir/Ileya Promo on my Advance Mini-Importation Video Course and Free Bitcoin Claim Course.

Today, I am going to be trilling you with a promo I have NEVER EVER (A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PROMO) given before in the history of this website or any other media I post on. 

To celebrate the ileya with our Muslim brethen, I have decided to give out my ADVANCED MINI-IMPORTATION VIDEO COURSE + A FREE EBOOK ON HOW TO EARN $20 FROM BITCOIN, ETHEREUM.



+


The truth is I do not really know why I woke up in such a great mood this morning to give out this promo in 2021 for such ridiculous price. 

If you click HERE, you will see testimonials of people who bought only my MINI-IMPORTATION VIDEO FOR AS MUCH AS #10,000. It is worth more than the price. Because the information you will get will be a lifetime information. It is not just about the price but the lives that ill change after getting such information. 

I WILL BE GIVING OUT THESE TWO RESOURCES FOR A TOKEN OF #2,000 TO JUST 60 PERSONS. THE PROMO ENDS ON THE 31st OF AUGUST, BUT THERE IS A CLAUSE TO THIS, IF 60 PEOPLE BUY BEFORE THE END OF THE PROMO. THE PROMO ALSO AUTOMATICALLY CLOSES.

NOTE: 20 SLOTS GONE ALREADY! 



ACCOUNT NAME: ALFRED ILUKE JUNIOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER:0149868540

OR



ACCOUNT NAME: ALFRED ILUKE JUNIOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER:  2088201182
ACCOUNT NAME: ALFRED ILUKE JUNIOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER:  0022354906


AFTER PAYMENT, KINDLY SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO THIS NUMBER:

1. Your Full Names
2. Valid Email Address
3. A Text Stating "ILEYA 2022 Promo"
4. Send the above information to 08061165605

Kind Regards.

Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG