Best Traditional Technology I Used in Curing Eczema of Over 28 Years (Free Information)

This may sound awkward, but many people especially in this part of the world relate Ezcema to being dirty or not bathing clean. Truth be told!

If there was one person who bathed very well morning and evening it was me. I had take drugs like Fulcin and even antibiotics recommended by Pharmacists. These drugs only brought out the eczema the more.



I was told that the eczema comes from the liver and I needed to deal with it from within. I went online to browse about it and it seem to be true. 

It was sometime in 2008 when I met with a pharmacist who gave me what seem to me to be like a permanent solution. I applied the cream he gave to me to use on the affected spots and in eight (8) days all the spots cleared off. But after some months I saw eczema spotting still coming out of my body.

I continued buying this cream for more than 9 years. I then accepted my condition that Eczema can never clear off my body until I got married to my wife, I call her my nurse. She was the one who now told me that she also had eczema running in her family and the used a traditional method. What I will call TRADITIONAL TECHNOLOGY to cure theirs.

Now I will be giving this information for free here as a giveaway to my loyal readers. 

Now what was this traditional technology. She bought (Potash) in Yoruba it is called Kaun, Igbo call it Akanwa and Hausa call it Kanwa .

PROCEDURE TO USING IT

1.     Grind the potash into powdery form.

2.     Soak it (Potash) in a dish you do not use often.  The reason I said this is because you will be using it mostly every night before sleeping. And the Potash has to soak in enough water .

3.     After bathing at night rub the soaked potash all over the affected area in your body. Do this continuously even when you see the eczema peeling off your body please do not stop. 

4.     Do this for as long as possible until you see the required skin change you desire (the reason is that many people have chronic eczema). This is why I do want to give you specific number of days. for me i used it for over a month.


I hope this helps! If this was useful please give a 👍👍👍. 

Like, Share and comment. See you in my next post.

Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG