How to Register on Binance.com Account as a Beginner in Cryptocurrency Journey

As a beginner in cryptocurrency journey you must have asked yourself some questions like how do I start my crypto journey? Do I need to have some funds available in my wallet or account? How much do I need to start? Do I need to pay for me to get my bitcoin/Ethereum wallet?


Today's post answers it all. You can actually earn cryptocurrency without buying. You do not really need all these to open a crypto wallet. In fact you even need your wallet for you to get your funds straight into it. Therefore, the need to create a wallet to connect to your free crypto claiming sites arises.

Make sure you read this post to the end. Today I will be teaching you how to register on Binance to get your Cryptocurrency Wallet.

You can actually register for a Binance account with your email address, phone number, or your Apple/Google account on the Binance App easily with a few taps.

How to Register for a Personal Account on the Binance App?

1. Open the Binance App and tap [Sign Up]. 👈👈 Here

2. Select a registration method. You can sign up with your email address, phone number, and Apple or Google account.

NOTE: If you want to create an entity or corporate account, Click on "Sign up for an entity account". Please select the type of account carefully. Once registered, you cannot change the account type.




Sign up with your email/phone number:

3. Select "Email" or "Phone Number" and enter your email address/phone number. Then, create a secure password for your account.

Note:

=> Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including one uppercase letter and one number.

=> If you’ve been referred to register on Binance by a friend, make sure to fill in their Referral ID (though this is optional). 

👉👉  Here is my referral code: 46706565 ( As a free tutorial blog you can only encourage me to post more by using my referral link )


Read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy as seen above, then Click "Create Account".




4. You will receive a 6-digit verification code in your email or phone. Enter the code within 30 minutes and Click on the "Submit Button". 

 


5. Congratulations! You have successfully created a Binance account.


If you want to start earning straight to your binance account without any further delay, Click Here to See my Top 10 Free Cryptocurrency Websites I claim from.

Click Here to here to Get my Complete Guide on over 50 Plus Websites I Claim From..


Comments

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG